Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Do you make New Year's resolutions? I generally don't because I'm usually still disappointed about not achieving what I had intended to during the Fall. I always loved school (nerd) and Autumn was a breath of fresh air for me after my least favorite season, so I embraced a new school year as my new year's. I still do even though my school days are well over.

But this year, I shall make one true New Year's resolution: to turn this blog into a blog, and not simply a list of announcements with a random prose entry thrown in every couple of months*.

Oh, and hey, all you NYSL member writers: if you want to guest blog, email me. Cause you know I'll need help with this.

*I realize that I have promised this before. But this is a resolution. I'll try harder.











comic courtesy of Nature's Graffiti

No comments:

Post a Comment