Monday, August 30, 2010

Open Mic Excitement!!

This blog has yet to reach a substantial audience (or any audience at all, it sometimes seems), and I am aware that I am wholly responsible for this very sad situation.

Whatever. I shall endure and it will get better. I promise.

In the meantime, to reward the 10 of you who may be reading this, I am now opening up the registration for the limited reading spots at the highly anticipated....ta da!

OPEN MIC NIGHT III at The New York Society Library
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 6 - 9 pm

Reading spots at the last two Open Mics booked up quickly, so if you want to grab an advance spot to read your original fiction, non-fiction or poetry* email me now, because after Labor Day, the date will be announced to the entire membership via the Fall Events newsletter.

Email me at cwaters@nysoclib.org. I am currently on a little vacation, so hold tight and I will respond to all your emails and confirm your spots after Labor Day.

*remember, readers must be current New York Society Library members

No comments:

Post a Comment